FIBER OPTIC CONSULTING SERVICE
Lightwave Technology Corp. collaborates with professional staff and faculty at local universities in Cleveland, Ohio to provide a broad spectrum of research and development in optical device technologies and networking systems. The fabrication facility is approximately 5,500 square feet, half of which is Class 100. The equipment, with a total replacement value of 8 million dollars, is configured for wafer processing, making it suitable for prototype volume production in addition to research and development. In addition, an optical devices laboratory provides state-of-the-art labs for design, modeling, testing, and characterization of integrated optical devices and systems.
· INTEGRATED OPTICAL CHANNEL WAVEGUIDE FABRICATION.
· NONLINEAR INTEGRATED OPTICS.
· MICROFABRICATION TECHNIQUES IN OPTICAL INTEGRATED CIRCUITS.
· FIBER-TO-OPTICAL WAVEGUIDE COUPLING TECHNIQUES.
· CHARACTERISTICS AND MEASUREMENT OF INTEGRATED CHANNEL WAVEGUIDES.
· INTEGRATED OPTICAL DEVICES:
o NxN STAR COUPLER.
o POWER SPLITTER.
o OPTICAL AMPLIFIER.
o OPTICAL ATTENUATOR.
o ELECTRO-OPTIC MODULATOR.
o ACOUSTOOPTIC-TUNABLE WAVELENGTH FILTER.
o ARRAYED WAVEGUIDE MULTIPLEXER (ROUTER).
o POLARIZATION CONTROLLER.
· PHOTONIC SWITCHING SYSTEMS.
· DENSE WAVELENGTH DIVISION MULTIPLEXING NETWORKS.
· MULTIACCESS AND ROUTING IN OPTICAL NETWORK.
Following is the list of high-tech equipment available in the facilities to handle all phases of device fabrication, testing, and characterization.
We are very excited to discuss our consultant service with you. For further questions, you can contact Dr. Nguyen (Consulting Director) at (216) 849-2512.